Christmas Crafts/ Christmas Ornaments
A metal Bell (approx. 1 ¼ to 1 ½ in
A 1 x 4 fabric scrap or ribbon
12 of 19 or 20 gauge wire
3 fake red berries on wire stems
4 piece of 1 wide green garland
wire cutter and a needle nose pliers
- Pull the wire half way through the top hole in the bell (the
hole for the hanger).
- Twist the two sides of the wire around each other, twisting
up about 1 inch. Use a needle nose pliers to hold the wire in
place while twisting.
a loop with each side of the wire and twist the remaining wire
around the sides of the loop.
- Center the green garland on the wire hanger and twist it on.
- Twist on the red berries right above the green garland.
- Tie on the rag ribbon. No need to make a bow, just tie a
This is a fun & easy project for both kids and adults! Any size
bell will work, just adjust the size and length of your garland
© Copyright 2000 Lily Hadrava &
Pine Country Decor