Decorating Windows for Christmas
1. Perk up your window against the cold winters outside by lining up old, vintage colored bottles. You are sure to find old-fashioned liniment bottles and other unusual bottles and stoppers in antique shops and flea markets to create this stunning display.
2. Decorate windows with fresh wreaths. Traditional evergreens never fail any type of décor.
3. Hang paper snowflakes on windows. This will also keep your kids busy!
4. Another decorating idea your kids can do themselves is making popcorn garlands. Hang popcorn garlands to decorate windows.
5. Just like paper snowflakes, there are many more things which you can use to decorate your windows with. Hang Christmas ornaments, hanging crystals, lemon pomanders etc.
6. Decorate windowsills by lining them with bright colored objects. The windowsill in the picture shows greenery filled coffee mugs in red and green colors alternated with colored wine glasses.
7. Small topiaries or decorated house plants are great additions to any windowsill.
8. Hold back curtains with bright ribbons in holiday colors or colors matching your décor.
Note: This article first appeared in the ‘Celebrating Christmas PDF Magazine’. Download a FREE copy of the magazine at http://www.celebrating-christmas.com/magazine.shtml