Decorating Your Work Table for Christmas
1. If you work from home, make sure to give your work table a dash of festive color.
Organize files and make room for a vase filled with fresh greenery and red carnations.
2. If you have a bulletin board, post holiday themed projects and notices on it.
3. If you have empty wall space above your desk, hang a wreath.
4. Tuck your regular stationery away and make way for some Christmas-themed stationery on your desk.
5. Change your computer wallpaper and screensaver to a Christmassy one. You can get free Christmas wallpapers and screensavers at http://celebrating-christmas.com/freebies
6. Complete the décor by adding pen stands, file racks, table covers etc. in bright reds or greens or holiday prints.elebrating-Christmas.com. Do not reprint in whole or part without express permission.
Note: This article first appeared in the Christmas 2004 issue of ‘Celebrating Christmas PDF Magazine’. To read the complete article and to download a FREE copy of the entire magazine, go to http://www.celebrating-christmas.com/magazine.shtml